How to Get Maximum Google Exposure for Your GuestComment Hotel Review Page
One of the cool things you get when you sign up for GuestComment is your very own search engine optimized hotel review page.
It looks like this:
We’ve built in a few features that make the page Google-friendly including:
- An optimized Title tag
- An optimized URL structure that includes your hotel name and location
- An optimized H1 tag
- All of your hotel guests’ keyword-rich, user-generated content!
Now, to really help your GuestComment review page to “pop” in the search results, consider doing the following:
- Add a link from your hotel web site’s main navigation to your GuestComment review page
- Share your GuestComent review page with your Twitter and Facebook followers
- Write a blog post about your use of GuestComment in your hotel, and link to your review page
- Mention your GuestComment review page in your media kit and press releases
All of these tactics will help send the right signals to Google’s spiders. While we can’t guarantee that your GuestComment review page will be number one on Google, following the above tips will push it in the right direction!